1 Apr to 31 Oct
1 Nov to 31 Mar
SOYC Skill Byte: Sail Trim/Boat Handling
|SOYC Improve your Skills Course||1,2||2 days||£90||£70|
|RYA Start Yachting 1 / Comp Crew / Day Skipper||1,2,3||2 days||£195||£170|
|RYA Start Yachting 2 / Comp Crew / Day Skipper||1,2,3||3 days||£250||£220|
|RYA Competent Crew/Dayskipper||1,2,3||5 days||£435||£380|
|RYA Competent Crew/Dayskipper||1,2,3||3 x 2 days||£515||£450|
|RYA Coastal Skipper||1,2,3||5 days||£490||£420|
|RYA Yachtmaster Coastal or Offshore, Prep & Exam||2,3,4||5 days + 2 days||£560||£470|
|RYA Yachtmaster Coastal or Offshore Prep only||2,3,5||5 days||£490||£420|
1) Includes food taken onboard and RYA course completion certificate.
2) A share in the cost of any meals taken ashore and any mooring fees away from home base will be payable to the skipper.
3) Course starts at 18.30 the night before the first day and finishes approximately 16.00 on the last day. First night's food will be taken ashore and is not included in the course cost.
4) An examination fee, Yachtmaster Offshore £210 (2017), Yachtmaster Coastal £181 (2017), is payable to the RYA. Catering covers the prep course only.
5) Includes food taken onboard. Please note there is no RYA course completion certificate for this preparation training.
|RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship||6||2 days||£120|
|RYA Dayskipper||6||3 days||£320|
|RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore||6||6 days||£360|
|Marine VHF Short Range Certificate , RYA Interactive course||Self study||-||£65|
|Marine VHF Short Range Certificate , classroom course||1 day||£85|
|Marine VHF Short Range Certificate, assessment only.||-||RYA Assessment and Licence Fee £60|
|RYA Radar Course Certificate||6,7||1 day||
6) Includes RYA Course Pack and RYA Certificate.
7) Includes RYA G34 book ‘An Introduction to Radar’